When & how to Register
SPRING & SUMMER 2018
ONLINE only --> MONDAY APRIL 2, 6:30 p.m.
ONLINE only --> WEDNESDAY APRIL 4, 6:30 p.m.
Secure payment by Visa or MasterCard credit card.
Good to know:
75% of places available online for the first week of registration. 25 % will be keep for the registration in person.
Montréal residents have priority of registration;
Non-residents of Montréal are allowed to register on April 6.
N.B. The Tennis Montréal office will be closed on Friday March 30, and Monday April 2.
REGISTRATION IN PERSON
JUNIORS ACTIVITIES --> Starting on April 3, at 6:30 p.m.
ADULTES ACTIVITIES --> Starting on April 5, at 6:30 p.m.
Read more information about the procedure below.
We propose you the read of this article from Amilia's blog for assure you the good functioning of your browser for your next registration.
- How to create a user account and access the boutique in Amilia?
- User Help Center for Amilia - click here!
- You must choose an annual affiliation/member card (if you have not already). The annual member card/affiliation (January
to December) is mandatory to register to all our activities, except for
the Tennis Montréal Open. You can pay at the same time for both member
card and activities. At no time you are forced to pay a member card
alone, without an activity.
MEMBER CARDS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
NOTE: You can associate your card to a park to take part in activities that can arrange this park (Club) during the year – you will still be able to go and play at other places. * Be careful to choose a member card for adult or junior as appropriate, and also select 'Resident' or 'non-resident' of Montreal city depending on where you live. Ex.: Westmount, DDO, Côte-St-Luc are ‘non-residents’.
- Choose an activity, paying particular attention to the park of your choice if it is for the spring/summer season, and also attention to dates of sessions and the required level of activities.
- Your place will be reserved and you will have 15 minutes to confirm your registration with payment. A confirmation will be sent by email.
Registration in person according to availability:
In person registrtion will be allowed the day after online registration (25% of available places for the first week only)
We reserve the right to ask anyone wishing to benefit from advantages
offered to Montreal residents to provide a proof of residence.
Special office schedule for the opening of registrations :
TUESDAY APRIL 3, starting at 6:15 p.m. (JUNIORS ACTIVITIES) and,
THURSDAY APRIL 5, starting at 6:15 p.m. (ADULTS ACTIVITIES)
In order to give everyone an equal chance and limit the waiting time online, we will proceed with a draw at 6:30 p.m. on the 2 nights of registration in person.
Delivery of numbers starting at 6:15 p.m. in Room 2, located on the 2nd floor of Uniprix Stadium.
TENNIS MONTRÉAL’s office: Jarry Park, 285 Gary-Carter, office 202
Normal hour of business: Monday to Friday, between 9 to 12 pm., and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Forms of payment: Interac, cheque, cash, credit card (visa or master card)
Registration by mail according to availability:
Mail will be open only the day after the registration online :
- Send us the required information on a sheet of paper (last name, first name, address, postal code, email address, date of birth, telephone number) with details about the activity that you want.
- Join a cheque made payable to TENNIS MONTRÉAL to your registration request.
- A receipt and your member card will be mailed to you, confirming your registration.