When & how to Register
ONLINE only --> MONDAY AUGUST 20, 6:30 p.m.
ONLINE only --> TUESDAY AUGUST 21, 6:30 p.m.
Secure payment by Visa or MasterCard credit card.
Good to know:
100 % of places available online
Montréal residents have priority of registration;
Non-residents of Montréal are allowed to register on August 22 (subject to availability)
We propose you the read of this article from Amilia's blog for assure you the good functioning of your browser for your next registration.
- How to create a user account and access the boutique in Amilia?
- User Help Center for Amilia - click here!
- You must choose an annual affiliation/member card (if you have not already). The annual member card/affiliation (January
to December) is mandatory to register to all our activities, except for
the Tennis Montréal Open. You can pay at the same time for both member
card and activities. At no time you are forced to pay a member card
alone, without an activity.
MEMBER CARDS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
NOTE: You can associate your card to a park to take part in activities that can arrange this park (Club) during the year – you will still be able to go and play at other places. * Be careful to choose a member card for adult or junior as appropriate, and also select 'Resident' or 'non-resident' of Montreal city depending on where you live. Ex.: Westmount, DDO, Côte-St-Luc are ‘non-residents’.
- Choose an activity, paying particular attention to the park of your choice if it is for the spring/summer season, and also attention to dates of sessions and the required level of activities.
- Your place will be reserved and you will have 15 minutes to confirm your registration with payment. A confirmation will be sent by email.
Registration in person according to availability:
TENNIS MONTRÉAL’s office: Stade IGA, Jarry Park, 285 Gary-Carter, office 202
Monday to Friday, between 9 to 12 pm., and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
Forms of payment: Interac, cheque, cash, credit card (visa or master card)
Registration by mail according to availability:
Mail will be open only the day after the registration online :
- Send us the required information on a sheet of paper (last name, first name, address, postal code, email address, date of birth, telephone number) with details about the activity that you want.
- Join a cheque made payable to TENNIS MONTRÉAL to your registration request.
- A receipt and your member card will be mailed to you, confirming your registration.